Thursday, February 7, 2013

HELLLOOO 2013

Did it just get here??? (yeah right!)   yes,  I've been missing (well   just to lazy to post...LOL) it has been very cold here and I just want to sit in front of the wood burning stove and stay warm!....
Anyway....I did make some cards, but this time I'm going to spilt them into 2 posts, that way it won't look like I don't like to blog...LOL  (laaazzzy)

So here we go....

this Birthday card I used the EK success bubble punch and made strips for background,  the scallop circle cut from mini mono and the stamps are inkadinkadoo 
(and I remembered to take a pic of the inside!) 


For the confetti, I used the dots from the punched strips and the sentiment is from the same stamp set... looking at the pic I see a yellow shadow (???) but its not on the card and that's what counts.......and tombo markers to color the cupcakes...


This one I used the same stamp set, swiss dot folder, same markers (so detailed!)
and no pic of inside,sentiment is...
Have a wonderful Day!


I had fun making the next one....


For this one I used the carousel cart and you can see still liking the bubble punch and the different bright color strips...this is A2 card and I also made a 5x7 size too...





So there you go.........I'm blogging again and maybe tomorrow too (we'll see.......LOL)
Anyway.........until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute cards!!! I commend you for gluing all those little tiny dots to the inside of the card. It looks really great, but picking each up and gluing in place??? Yikes! What type of glue did you use?
    I'm going to follow your blog so keep the posts coming. I'd love for you to follow mine too.
    Thanks Debi
    thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cupcake card...and I love it when I see the inside is decorated as well.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete