Saturday, September 8, 2012

Well It Only Took Me Forever....

To post again  (see...just like I said...)..I've been making cards (yeah...uh huh)
I"ll  just show them to you...

I used paper lace II folder on the base and I  
click on any of the pictures to enlarge
 used (of course still in luv with making my own flowers...and coloring them myself).. 
 Purely Pomegranate ink from SU to ink the flower and centered it with a pearl   MS punch for the border around the "happy birthday"  

And of course I had to try it in purple with a yellow flower only this time I used a light purple gem for the center......



This one is for my daughter in law...and since September's birthstone is Sapphire,  I used Mediterranean Blue from Brilliance (cause honey, this is the closes I'm getting to the real thing ...this color is close..right?)....

See...... I was making cards.....I did make quite a few other types of cards.....but if I show them all ... I wouldn't have anything else to post

Anyway.....Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh what pretty cards.... and I see that I have some of those wonderful embossing folders. This is a great style.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete